Thursday 22 September 2011

Love is... sharing earphones with your grandson while watching the Bon Jovi concert ....

Yesterday it was the live stream of Bon Jovi's concert in Lisbon - the last concert of the Circle Tour and well, i dont need to explain how i have perved over this man for 25 years, so of course I was all settled down to watch, giving strict instructions to Carla that i was not to be disturbed.  This is Jon Bon Jovi after all, and he deserves my undivided attention..... :))


A little while into the concert, Carla came in and gave baby Kate to me. I took her rather absent mindedly and continued watching with her lying on my lap.  A while later, when it was getting close to feeding time, Carla came in to fetch her, this time with Luke in tow.  I handed Kate over to Carla, barely looking up from my laptop screen lest i miss something, but out of the corner of my eye i caught a glimpse of Luke standing watching me, looking so forlorn and neglected.  My heart melted as i turned to him and asked "Do you want to come and sit in Gogga's lap and watch some Bon Jovi ?? "    His little face lit up and he immediately clambered onto my lap,  pointing to my earphones and asking what they were.


The pics tell the rest of the story.... There will be other Bon Jovi concerts, but these moments with Luke can never be recaptured......













Yay for Bon Jovi








 

No comments:

Post a Comment